Whether you wish to urge more exposure through bloggers or attempt to build a following for your own blog, Captiva Marketing has the knowledge and knowledge to guide all of your blogging efforts.
In today’s world, anyone may be a publisher and bloggers have taken advantage of this technology to show the media world the wrong way up. am passionate about it or hate it, blogging is here to remain and savvy marketers must find out how to use them. Unlike traditional media, bloggers (as a group) tend to be less concerned with journalistic integrity and more curious about writing about things they’re captivated with.
Through our link building research, it’s not uncommon for us to uncover dozens of relevant blogs which will be reviewed for press releases, sponsorship or other advertising opportunities which will generate exposure and link popularity for your site.
Engaging Prospects & Customers along with your Own Blog
For those looking to make their own blog, consider what blogs allow you to do:
- Keep in touch on a more informal basis with clients.
- Educate customers and prospects by answering inquiries to commonly asked questions.
- Give your company some personality.
- Generate leads by writing content that gets ranked well by search engines.
- Protect your online reputation by garnering top rankings for your name.
Although many of those goals will be incorporated with a standard website, blogs offer a more flexible structure for adding content and may be significantly more engaging than a site. it’s for this reason that we developed variety of blogs to assist our clients engage their customers and prospects more effectively.
“I FIGURED THAT IF I SAID IT ENOUGH, I WOULD CONVINCE THE WORLD THAT I REALLY WAS THE GREATEST.”
– Muhammad Ali
Thought Leadership & Social Media Integration
A blog is that the ideal tool to use to become a plan leader in your industry and publish original content that entices others to share. Offering valuable content on a blog causes you to stand out from your competition and may become a good resource for your customers furthermore as your SEO efforts.
- Blogs give your company a voice that’s communicating together with your audience on a more informal level all the time.
- Blogs naturally encourage interaction and social sharing with the power to simply comment and permit visitors to repost information to their personal social sites.
- Blogs put a face to your company and position specific people as expert…especially with the power to incorporate authorship tags.
- Blogs become invaluable content houses and articles will drive traffic far beyond their publish date.
Blog content can include tips, lists, infographics, articles, videos, memes, GIFs, etc. Captiva Marketing can work together with your team to spot opportunities for meaningful content and develop strategies for a way to push that content out through multiple channels.
What We Do
- Develop Blogging Strategies
- Design & Integrate Blogs into One’s Website
- Develop Engaging Content – Articles, Imagery, Infographics, Videos
Monitor Other Blogs and interact